Monday 1 August 2011

Expansion

Greetings Internet,

I know with only nine races to go this a little late in the proceedings and on the whole I'm not entirely sure whether it will last or work out too well - it is more of an experimental thing at the moment. But this little blog has expanded from this corner of the internet into a new, wider world. It is something I have been playing with in my mind over the past couple of races of how to provide a more accessible variation instead of just having the rather long winded posts across a race weekend. At the time I didn't have the technology to make this jump, or more accurately i didn't have a cable to recharge the technology to optimise my presence here and there now.

The blog now has it's own twitter page, I know heady heights indeed - right now there is not a lot on it considering it has only existed for a couple of moments and might not be that active. It's primary purpose is to be used in race and other sessions for a sort of live feed from things here via portable technology - which I can now charge and operate after a considerable amount of time in hibernation...it still thought it was 2008. I sure it wasn't mothballed that long ago but still a long time.

Anyway just to lest the world know, all the very patient people who actually read through my admittedly rather long posts that something else is stirring, and that is is a work in progress to bear with me on that. I am after all just one man with a chair and a cake shortage - yes Jenson I had to buy cake because you haven't sent any

The Official Calum D.C. The Blog Twitter Page

No comments:

Post a Comment